A small camp, quiet and suited for families
Updated on: Thursday, January 1 2009
- 25 studios, bungalows, cottages T1, T2 or T3
- 6 villages with 5 mobile homes («Simple», «Rustique», «Sérénité», «Bois», «Spa»)
- 10 areas for tents
Relaxation and calmness are important: there are neither entertainments nor a swimming pool, and you are kindly asked to respect the calm and not to circulate with your car after 10.30 pm. Animals are not allowed. For people with reduced mobility please call us to find the right solution.
The beach is 600 m away (10 minutes on foot )
It is also particularly well suited for children who cannot swim (very shallow water).
The village is 300 m away (5 minutes on foot )
We have an outdoor market on Tuesdays, and all shops: grocer's, baker's, delicatessen, bazaar & souvenirs, tobacconist, newspaper shop, restaurants, post office, administrative office, church, etc.
Hyères is a very widely spread town. To explore it, do not hesitate to visit our touristic pages.
You will find at Clair de Lune :
- a wifi Internet connexion : our campsite is the first in France to offer it's customers this facility
- showers and wash-basins with hot water,
- special area for young children, baby cabin,
- ironing facilities,
- mail services,
- household refuse removal service,
- washing machine available,
- a small restaurant snack pizzeria
- free library for all the family, children boks, thrillers, science fiction, some classical french novels, and some books in english, german and italian.