Last minutes rentals
Chapter : News - Updated on: Monday, July 27 2015
The last mobil homes available! To be in the mood for sun and idleness …? Come and take the most of the peninsula Giens, of Hyères and its golden islands, in a small quiet camp with sea view in a little forested park of 8000 m2.
You will find at Clair de Lune:
- Reception Office open from 9.00am to 12.30 and from 1.30pm to 7pm
- a free access Internet connection via WiFi camping network
- A free tasting of AOC Provence wine from organic farming practices
- Breads and pastries delivered daily to the mobile home except Tuesday.
- A small cozy restaurant, open from April to September every day from 18:00 to 22:30
- A children outdoor playground with slides, open from 9h to 12h30 and from 14h00 to 19h30.
- A room with games for young children (garages, cars, dolls, stuffed animals and dinette),
- A library for children and adults
- An Internet access point, open from 9.00am to 9.00pm.
- A Ping pong room and fitness (access against participation of 10 €)
- Massages on request in a quiet room with sea view
- Clean sanitary with hot showers, sinks in cabs with hot water,
- A special place for young children with mini showers and toilet facilities
- A baby shower with bath and changing table,
- A washing machine (laundry included) and ironing station at your disposal,
- A daily service of garbage collection and sorting.
- The reception provides collection and delivery of mail.